- Serves 2
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- 390g Green lentils – drained and rinsed
- 1 Medium carrot – grated
- 50g Sugar snap peas – thinly sliced
- 120g Cherry tomatoes – quartered
- 1 Spring onion – thinly sliced
- Radish – grated – small handful
- 75g Watercress, spinach and rocket salad – roughly chopped
- 5g Fresh mint leaves – roughly chopped
- 5g Basil or Thai basil
- MOWI Piri Piri salmon, brought to room temperature
- For the dressing
- 1.5 tbsp Fish sauce
- 1/2 Lime – juice and zest
- 1/4 Small red chilli – finely chopped
- 1 tsp Runny honey
Combine the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl or jar and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the lentils, carrot, sugar snap peas, onion and radish. Add the dressing and mix thoroughly, ensuring all the vegetables are coated in the dressing.
Arrange the salad and herbs on two plates or pasta bowls. Divide the lentil salad between the two plates and flake over a portion of MOWI Piri Piri salmon over the top of each bowl.
Lentil salad with Thai-style dressing and Piri Piri salmon