- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: About 10 minutes
- 200g Smoked salmon, shredded.
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Dessert spoon olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 Medium size chilli, chopped fine
- 1 Clove garlic, crushed
- 2 Spring onions, trimmed and chopped fine
- 1/2 Juice and zest from ½ a juicy lime
- 1 Tablespoon low-fat crème fraiche
- Wholemeal toast to serve
Heat the olive oil in a small pan, add the spring onion and cook until soft.
Add the chilli, cumin and lime zest and juice, stir and cook for a minute, remove from the heat and cool.
Place the smoked salmon in a mixing bowl. Halve the avocados, remove the stone and scoop out the flesh, add to the salmon.
Add in the onion mix together with the crème fraiche, mix well, mashing the avocado slightly.
Divide between 4 pots or ramekins and serve with hot wholemeal toast.
Smoked salmon, avocado, chilli, lime and crème fraiche.