- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: About 5 minutes
- 600g Skinless boneless Salmon fillets
- 1 Dessert spoon chopped lemon grass
- 1 Medium size chili deseeded and chopped
- 1 Zest and juice of a juicy lime
- 1 Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Teaspoon of Thai fish sauce - nam pla
- 1 Handful of fresh coriander
- 1 Small egg, beaten
- 8 Kebab sticks
- Cooked rice and tomato salsa to serve.
Cut the salmon into chunks and place in a food processor and add all the other ingredients. Process to form a firm mixture.
Mould onto the kebab sticks, brush with olive oil and place on a grill pan.
Preheat a grill and cook the Sizzlers for about 5 minutes on each side until golden and cooked through.
Serve with cooked rice mixed with a little chopped coriander, olive oil and lime juice. Also a zest tomato salsa using 4 ripe tomatoes chopped with a little chilli, lime juice, a pinch of sugar and freshly ground black pepper then finishing with fresh chopped coriander.
Grilled salmon with lemongrass, chilli, lime juice and Thai fish sauce.
Recipe credit: SSPO