- Serves 0
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- 1 pack Raw salmon portions
- 200g Linguini pasta
- 100g Butternut squash spaghetti (shop bought or make your own with a spiralizer)
- 100g Courgette spaghetti (shop bought or make your own with a spiralizer)
- 100ml White wine
- ½ Fresh red chilli diced and deseeded or a pinch of crushed dried chilli flakes (depending on how hot you want the dish to be)
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp Sundried tomato paste
- Small bunch (10g) Fresh flat leaf parsley – chopped
- 1 Garlic clove – crushed or chopped
- 1/2 Lemon – juice
- 1 + 1 tbsp Olive oil
Prepare the salmon by removing the skin from the salmon portions, then slice the salmon into 10mm thick slices.
Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add the pasta and cook as per packs instructions.
Heat a frying pan and a tbsp of oil. Add the salmon pieces and season. Cook for 2-3 minutes turning halfway through cooking.
Add the garlic , butternut squash and chilli to the salmon and cook for another minute.
Add the sundried tomato paste, courgette and white wine and cook for 3-4 minutes until the white wine has reduced by half.
Drain the pasta well and add to the salmon.
Add lemon juice, parsley and 2 tbsp of olive oil and gently toss the pasta and salmon together.
Taste and correct the seasoning before dividing onto two pasta bowls
Drizzle with a little extra oil.
Salmon linguini with white wine, chilli & olive oil