- Serves 2
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- 300g Sweet potatoes – skin on, scrubbed and cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt, garlic powder and ground cumin – 1/4 tsp each
- 1/2 Red onion – thinly sliced
- 1 Lime – zest and juice
- 400g Black beans – drained
- Coriander – small bunch
- 125g Cherry tomatoes – quartered
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bag of mixed leaves of your choice
- MOWI Piri Piri salmon
Heat the oven to 200C. Place the potatoes on a non-stick baking tray. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle over the salt and spices. Roast for 25 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
Place the red onion in a small bowl or cup with the lime juice.
When the potatoes are cooked, tip into a large mixing bowl. Add the beans, tomatoes, coriander and lime-pickled onions. Taste and season accordingly.
Divide the salad leaves between two plates. Top with the potato salad. Flake one salmon fillet over the top of each bowl. Serve.
Sweet potato, black bean salad with Piri Piri salmon